Brooklyn Museum


Website: www.brooklynmuseum.org
Address: 200 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn, New York 11238-6052
About: The Brooklyn Museum Spans 560,000-square-feet, making it one of the oldest and largest art museums in the country. Only a 30-minute subway ride from midtown Manhattan, NYC, with its own newly renovated subway station, the Museum is part of a complex of nineteenth-century parks and gardens that also includes Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and the Prospect Park Zoo.


Brooklyn Museum Exhibits to your right NYC Events

-Have you been here already? Share your thoughts and experience with other NYC tourists.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see this. This sounds wonderful. I haven't been to New York since my Mom was carrying me as a baby. Maybe someday. I enjoy reading about this and love the pictures. I love the gardens also. Thanks for the great information. Rita Spratlen rj_angel_house@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting museums because I can learn so many about history and historical items. Visiting Brooklyn Museum would be an eye-opener for me.

    ReplyDelete